Pre Order for Picture Day!
Photo Works PreOrder for Picture Day brings innovation and ease to Picture Day! PreOrder gives parents the luxury of ordering ahead for Picture Day, paying online as well as viewing the products available on Picture Day!
What is the PreOrder for Picture Day Program?
The PreOrder Picture Day Program allows parents to order and pay online for their photos before your scheduled Picture Day.
How does it work?
- Photo Works will share the link with your league, they post it on their website and email it to parents. It is the photographer and the league's responsibility to promote the PreOrder option to parents. Photo Works will have each league's PreOrder link available on our website under sports on the menu bar of our website www.PhotoWorksOnline.com *Smaller teams will not always have a preorder link. Please call or email your request.
- Parents visit the league's website and click the PreOrder link.
- Parent's follow 3 simple steps: They enter their personal information, select the packages and a la carte items based on the Sales Envelope created for the league, and pay with a Visa, Master Card or Discover card.
- The parent and photographer receive an email notification, confirming the order and creating a receipt and PreOrder Picture Day Form.
- The parent then brings the PreOrder Form to Picture Day, whereby we photograph the child and write in the Frame/Image# and Team #.
What's required from the league?:
- The league must have an official web site, Facebook and /or social media page.
- It's also recommended that the league have an email notification program in order to promote the PreOrder program to their registrants. It is vital that the parents know that PreOrder is available and that the league prefers this method of ordering.